Saturday, October 6, 2012

Long overdue post....

Wow ! How time flies,,,it has been more than a year since I have updated this blog of ours....
I'm sorry to visitors who have been coming to this blog and be disappointed that  there were no new entries since June 2011. Well, be rest assured that I am aiming to reactivate postings to our  travel blog from now on.

Well a lot has been happening ever since June 2011.... we have been to a few places but I don't just seem to be able to find the time to post them on this page. The most important event this year for me is the birth of our daughter Izara Damia Aishah on July 2nd 2012. Now she is really a bundle of joy.....


Yup, she is a real chubby girl, born weighing 3.4 Kg now after 3 months she is 7.3Kg......

Baby Izara weighing at 7.3Kg during her recent check-up.....










No comments:

Post a Comment